- June 12, 2018 - Crossroads United Methodist Church
- Sponsored by: Crossroads United Methodist Church
- June 12, 2018 - Leesburg Senior Center
- Sponsored by: Christ Church, Crossroads United Methodist Church and Sha' are Shalom
- October 16, 2018 - Leesburg Senior Center
- Sponsored by: Unitarian Universalists of Loudoun, St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church
- December 4, 2018 - Site TBD
- Sponsored by: All Area Dulles Muslim Society, Christian Fellowship Church, Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation
CTL SPONSOR FAITH COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS:
(1)Unitarian Universalist Church of Loudoun County,(3)Sikh Community of Loudoun, (4)Sha’are Shalom Congregation, (5)Christian Fellowship Church, (6)Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation, (7)Baha’i Community of Loudoun , (8)Crossroads United Methodist Church, (10)All Dulles Area Muslim Center, (11)Mt. Zion United Methodist Church,(12)Christ Church Lucketts, (13)St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church, (14)Loudoun County High School, (15)Leesburg Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Starting at Loudoun Interfaith BRIDGES, the county’s inter-religious organization, Community Table of Loudoun was born in 2013 to provide an elegant, sit down dinner, for those that seldom get a chance to be served at a restaurant. The dinners are provided free of charge thanks to the support of faith communities and schools in Loudoun County.
CTL is an idea, really, not a ‘thing.’ We aren’t a new charity-no one gets a tax write off from supporting us-we don’t have a staff, a board or even a leader, per se. What we have is a commitment to provide the radical hospitality that comes from providing a beautiful, elegant, restaurant like dinner for any one that comes through our doors.
To date over 24 faith communities and a high school have conducted nine Community Table dinners and served almost 1600 guests. And thanks to the County of Loudoun many of our dinners are served free from fees at the county’s senior centers.
If you are interested in CTL, either as an individual or a faith community or group, we encourage you to email us and you are encouraged to download the CTL Manual which can be found below. CTL dinners can be served at any time, almost in any place. And new faith communities, schools and community organizations are needed to spread CTL to more places on more nights.